Immigration Program Manager – HCMC
As a member of the Marketing Department of HLG Vietnam, you will report to the Marketing Director and work with other team members.
Develop existing programs and identify new potential programs; conduct market intelligence; generate program requirements; determine specifications, program timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for program introduction; develop marketing strategies.
– Main duties:
- Determine local needs and desires by specifying market intelligence to obtain market information;
- Recommend the nature and scope of current and future program lines by reviewing program specifications and requirements; assess new program ideas by working with persons in charge from project developers and HLG headquarter;
- Assess market competition by comparing HLG programs to competitors’ programs;
- Provide source of data for program line communications by defining marketing communication objectives;
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term sales program forecasts and special reports and analyses; answer questions and requests;
- Introduce and market new programs by developing time-integrated plans with sales and marketing plan;
- Conduct research to identify market trends, competition and target customers’ preferences;
- Coordinate to support Marketing campaigns with other teams in Vietnam and overseas;
- Give training about programs to Sales team and regularly update them of any changes.
– Marketing administrative tasks:
- Support with events, seminars, Marketing activities;
- Perform other Marketing administrative tasks, including translation, requested by Marketing Director.
- Vietnamese national;
- Gender: Male preferable;
- Advanced English proficiency;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with major in Marketing / Business Administration / English / Foreign Languages / International Relations / Public Relations;
- 2 years of working experience in a similar position. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in product/prorgam mangement and who are familiar with an international environment;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, good organisation, prioritising, analytical and eager to learn;
- Professional manners with good communication skills.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC;
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus;
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mrs Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
– Resume with your ID photo.
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.