As a member of the Processing Department of HLG Vietnam, you will report to the Processing Director and work with other team members.
Your main duties will be:
- To prepare documents as requested by Lawyers / Processing Director in order to complete immigration applications before submitting to relevant authorities;
- To translate documents; to fill out forms for each immigration program;
- To analyze and process each and every immigration application assigned in order to maximize client’s chance of success;
- To frequently update clients about government’s changes in immigration process and regulations;
- To keep good communication with clients during the term of services;
- To participate in company’s general activities such as seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
- Other tasks as assigned by Lawyers / Processing Director.
- Vietnamese national.
- Gender: Female preferable;
- Advanced English proficiency (IELTS 6.5 or above);
- French would be an asset;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with preferable majors in Law, Finance, Political Science, International Relations, Foreign Languages, etc.;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position. Priority will be given to candidates who have experience in immigration and/or business law, and who are familiar with an international environment;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious;
- Professional manners with good communication skills.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable.
- Probation period: 2 months.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day.
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus.
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s Labor Law.
- Dynamic, friendly and professional working environment.
- Professional training and guidance.
- Possible overseas business travels (training, meetings, project visits, etc.);
Please send your application to Mrs Chi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Resume with your ID photo.
- Cover letter mentioning:
– How you learnt about our job offer.
– Your gross salary expectations in VND/month.
– Your availability to start working if you are hired.
- Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.