Paralegal / Immigration Processing Executive – HCMC
As a member of the Processing team of HLG Vietnam, you will report to the Head of the Legal & Processing Department and work with other team members.
Your main duties will be:
- To prepare documents as requested by lawyers in order to complete immigration applications before submitting to relevant authorities;
- To fill out forms for each immigration program;
- To translate documents and to interpret during meetings;
- To analyze and process each and every immigration application assigned in order to maximize client’s chance of success;
- To frequently update clients about government’s changes in immigration process and regulations;
- To keep good communication with clients during the term of services;
- To participate in company’s general activities such as seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
- Other tasks as assigned by lawyers.
- Vietnamese national;
- Advanced English proficiency (IELTS 6.5 or above); French would be an asset;
- Gender: Female preferable;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with preferable majors in Foreign Languages, International Relations, Political Science, Law, Finance, etc.;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant fields such as: legal, processing files for overseas studies, consulate/embassies, banking, audit, price appraisal, etc. Priority will be given to candidates who are familiar with an international environment;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to handle and balance clients’ and lawyers’ requests;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious;
- Professional manners with communication skills.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC;
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus;
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mr. Guillaume Matz (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
– Resume with your ID photo.
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.