Receptionist for international law firm (HCMC)
As a member of the Administrative team of HLG Vietnam, you will report to the Administrative Director and work with colleagues from all departments. Your main duties will be:
- Welcome guests with smiles and hospitality; inform the due colleague accordingly;
- Receive and transfer phone calls to the right persons; support colleagues in making phone calls when necessary;
- Send, receive and distribute emails, mails, documents, packages;
- Update Company’s working schedule;
- Follow up weekly timesheets of HCMC team members;
- Manage meeting rooms and common areas; make sure they are always clean and tidy;
- Manage all office equipment and stationary and ensure they are always in good condition and ready for use; make sure plants are fresh and green;
- Supervise staff from service providers coming for temporary tasks (cleaner, technicians, delivery men, etc.);
- Coordinate with the office building for relevant matters (delivery, pest control, maintenance, repair, etc.);
- Make travel arrangements (visas, flight tickets, hotel rooms, cars, etc.);
- Support colleagues in administrative and customer service tasks;
- Participate in Company’s general activities such as seminars, events, etc.;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vietnamese female from 22 to 24 years old;
- Good appearance, smiling face, gentle voice;
- Basic English and computer skills;
- Organized, multitasking, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic;
- Educational level: College or Bachelor Degree. New graduates are welcome!
- Experience in a similar position is not required but will be an asset;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s profile;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus: according to Company’s policy;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mrs. Chi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
– Resume with your ID photo.
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.