Relationship Manager in Immigration – Da Nang
As a member of the Business Development Department of HLG Vietnam, your main duties will be:
- To invite potential clients to the firm for further consultation about various immigration programs;
- To source, screen, and develop a pipeline of potential clients through different activities (cold calling, networking events, agents/referrers, personal relationships, etc.);
- To follow up with potential clients in order to close deals. After closing deals, to keep taking care of them by coordinating with the involved departments of the Company;
- To support the Marketing team with event coordination and client invitation;
- To be responsible for personal KPI and targets;
- To participate in Company’s general activities such as seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Vietnamese national;
- Gender: male or female;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with major in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of working experience in international and/or major corporations in banking, real-estate, insurance, investment, luxury, hospitality;
- Extensive knowledge of high-end products and solid experience in dealing with VIP & HNWI;
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese;
- Good command of English is a must (reading, speaking and writing);
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Ready to commit and to reach sales targets;
- Analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit D1, 8th Floor, Indochina Riverside Tower, 74 Bach Dang Str., Hai Chau Dist., Da Nang;
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- High potential income and bonuses;
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mrs Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
– Resume with your ID photo.
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.