Paralegal / Immigration Processing Executive (HCMC)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Paralegal / Immigration Processing Executive (HCMC)
- As a member of the Processing team, you will report to HLG Vietnam’s Director and the Managing Partners and work with other team members. Your main duties will be:
- Collect and prepare documents as well as fill in forms as required by the immigration program and as instructed by lawyers in order to complete immigration applications before submitting to relevant authorities;
- Analyze and process each and every immigration application assigned in order to maximize client’s chance of success;
- Translate documents and interpret during meetings;
- Keep good communication with clients all along the case processing;
- Frequently update clients about government’s changes in immigration process and regulations;
- Participate in file reviewing and briefing sessions to prepare clients, notably for immigration interviews;
- Participate in Company’s general activities such as events, seminars, training sessions, etc. in Vietnam or other countries;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese national;
- Advanced English proficiency (IELTS 6.5 or above); French would be an asset;
- Gender: Female preferable;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with preferable majors in Foreign Languages, International Relations, Political Science, Law, Finance, etc.;
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant fields such as: legal, processing files for overseas studies, consulates/embassies, banking, audit, price appraisal, etc. Priority will be given to candidates who are familiar with an international environment;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to handle and balance clients’ and lawyers’ requests;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, patient, analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious;
- Professional manners with communication skills.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s profile;
- Performance bonus and year-end bonus: according to Company’s policy;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mr. Guillaume Matz (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
– Resume with your ID photo.
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.