Deadline: 30 September 2022
As a member of the Administrative team of HLG Vietnam, you will report to the Administrative Manager and work with Vietnamese and international colleagues from all departments in HCMC as well as other cities in Vietnam and in the world. Your main duties will be:
- Welcome guests with smiles and hospitality; inform the due colleague accordingly;
- Receive and transfer phone calls to the right persons; support colleagues in making phone calls when necessary;
- Send, receive and distribute emails, mails, documents, packages;
- Update Company’s working schedule and contact lists;
- Follow up weekly timesheets of HCMC team members;
- Manage meeting rooms and common areas; make sure they are always clean and tidy;
- Manage all office equipment and stationery and ensure they are always in good condition and ready for use; make sure plants are fresh and green;
- Supervise staff from service providers coming for temporary tasks (cleaner, technicians, delivery men, etc.);
- Coordinate with the office building for relevant matters (delivery, pest control, maintenance, repair, etc.);
- Make travel arrangements (visas, flight tickets, hotel rooms, cars, etc.);
- Translate documents into Vietnamese/English when required;
- Support colleagues in administrative and customer service tasks;
- Participate in Company’s general activities such as seminars, events, etc.;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vietnamese female from 22 to 25 years old;
- Good appearance, smiling face, gentle voice;
- Good command of English in order to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing (emails & text messages), with foreign guests and colleagues;
- Professional manners with excellent communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Organized, multitasking, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree;
- Experience in a similar position is not required but will be an asset. Priority will be given to candidates who are comfortable with an international environment;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus: according to Company’s policy;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mrs. Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
–Resume with your ID photo..
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.