Deadline: 31 July 2022
As a member of the Legal team, you will report to HLG Vietnam’s Director and the Managing Partners and will work closely with other lawyers, paralegals, legal interns as well as colleagues from other departments who are based in Vietnam and other countries. Your main duties will be:
- Work on immigration, corporate and business law cases. Other related fields: M&A, international trade, foreign investment, real estate, finance, banking, labor, etc.;
- Draft and/or review legal opinions, proposals of assistance, contracts and other documents for clients and for internal needs;
- Conduct research and analysis of legal information and documents;
- Provide legal advices;
- Meet clients, assess and prepare clients’ files;
- Participate in file reviewing and briefing sessions to prepare clients notably for immigration interviews;
- Accompany clients to immigration interviews when required;
- Assure the quality check and KYC system and the offices’ compliance rules;
- Participate in general activities organized by the firm such as seminars, events, training sessions, in Vietnam and other countries in order to promote the firm’s image and activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates with a valid lawyer license in their country of origin;
- Educational level: lawyer license required;
- Language: fluent in English;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects and to follow up many different cases;
- Ability to adapt quickly and to use theoretical knowledge to effectively apply to practical cases;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and with tight deadlines;
- Good communication skills, analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 4002, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus: according to Company’s policy;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mr. Guillaume Matz (email@example.com) and Mrs. Chi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
–Resume with your ID photo..
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.