Marketing Manager for international law firm – 1 person in HCMC & 1 person in Ha Noi
Deadline: February 28, 2023
As a member of the Marketing team, you will report to HLG Vietnam’s Director and work closely with other team members. Your main duties will be:
- Develop annual Marketing plan with monthly activities in accordance with the annual budget to meet the organization’s target;
- Develop annual Marketing plan in conjunction with Sales objectives, which details media direction to follow during the fiscal year;
- Maintain and develop partnerships capable of bringing potential clients to the firm;
- Manage the entire Marketing life cycle from strategic planning to Sales activities, documentation, etc.;
- Manage implementation and delivery of all activities within agreed Marketing plan. Monitor the direction of Marketing staff where specific budgets are delegated;
- Manage all aspects of design, receipt and distribution of Marketing materials;
- Conduct market research and specify market requirements for current and future products by compiling customer’s feedbacks;
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage/publicity for the firm as well as product development;
- Cooperate with other departments, across regions, to fulfill global Marketing plan and implementation.
- Vietnamese national;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferable;
- 3 years of experience in Marketing, Advertising, PR and/or brand management in a similar position. Experience in the immigration industry and/or an international environment is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other business softwares;
- Creative and proactive mindset. Strong sense of initiative, managerial, and motivational. Strong analytical skill and ability to see the strategic view;
- Good teamwork, good co-ordination, strong interpersonal, organizational skills. Reputable for sincerity, honesty and reliability;
- Good leadership skills to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively. Ability to work professionally, independently, urgency and pressure tolerance. Ability to manage and prioritize a challenging workload;
- Good business ethics and respect for confidentiality.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- HCMC: Unit 2, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Str., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1;
- Ha Noi: Unit 15.08, Level 15, Cornerstone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh Str., Hoan Kiem Dist.;
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- Bonus on performances and year-end bonus: according to Company’s policy;
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Mr. Guillaume Matz (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Chi (email@example.com) with the following information:
–Resume with your ID photo..
– Cover letter mentioning:
- How you learnt about our job offer;
- Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
- Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.